Report damaged street furniture

Use this form to report damaged street furniture such as cycle racks, bollards, barriers and pedestrian guardrails.

Street furniture that is owned by the council will be repaired and refurbished or replaced if the cost of repair is excessive.

Please note not all street furniture is the responsibility of the council. Seats in particular can be provided and maintained by parish and town councils

This form consists of 4 pages and will take approximately 4 minutes to complete. Fields marked with a * are mandatory and require completion.


Before you start

Please ensure you have:

  • a valid email address to receive a confirmation upon submission of the form, however, you can still complete the form without giving an email address but confirmation notices are only sent by email
    eForms by AchieveForms