Report illegal signs on the highway

Use this form to report illegal freestanding advertising boards (A-boards) obstructing the footpath/carriageway and illegal advertising signs attached to items of street furniture such as lamp columns, directional sign posts, pedestrian crossing posts and highway barriers (often referred to as flyposting).

The council will look into the matter and take any action deemed necessary which may include removal by the council, arranging removal by those responsible for putting them up and where appropriate the issuing of a fixed penalty notice.

This form consists of 4 pages and will take approximately 5 minutes to complete. Fields marked with a * are mandatory and require completion.


Before you start

Please ensure you have:

  • a valid email address to receive a confirmation upon submission of the form, however, you can still complete the form without giving an email address but confirmation notices are only sent by email
    eForms by AchieveForms