Section 1

Notify the council of a change of circumstance on your personal licence

Use this form to apply for a change of circumstances on your personal licence under section 127 of the Licensing Act 2003.

  • If you are a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) the Premises Licence may need alteration to reflect your new details. Please ensure you notify the premises licence holder accordingly.
  • This form consists of 3 pages and will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Fields marked with a * are mandatory and require completion.


    Before you start

    Please ensure you have:

  • your current personal licence reference number
  • a valid email address to receive confirmation of payment
  • your debit or credit card details, as after completing this form you will be taken to the payment portal.
    eForms by AchieveForms