East Riding of Yorkshire Council

Housing and Public Protection

Private Sector Housing - Request for Service

Please complete this form to make a request for service to the private sector housing team. If you would like to speak to someone please call (01482) 396301.

Data Protection Act 1998

For more information please click the following link for details of Data Protection.


Please only complete this form if you have a general enquiry for Private Sector Housing.

Please only complete this form if you have a general enquiry regarding Energy Efficiencies in your home

Please only complete this form if your house is private rented and you are having a problem with your landlord not doing repairs.


Your Information

Is the property in the East Riding of Yorkshire?

Contact Details

Matching E-Mail Addresses


Your Alternative Correspondence Details

Alternative address
Alternative contact details (if applicable)

Matching E-Mail Addresses


Landlords Details


If you dont know your landlords details please leave blank

Landlords Address
Landlords contact details

Matching E-Mail Addresses


East Riding of Yorkshire Council will, on request, provide this document in Braille, audio or large print format. If English is not your first language and you would like a translation of this document into any other language, please telephone (01482) 393939.

Jesteśmy tutaj aby Państwu pomóc. Naszym celem jest udostępnienie każdemu naszych usług. Jeśli potrzebują Państwo pomocy tłumacza prosimy dzwonić pod ten numer 0121 377 2880

eForms by AchieveForms