Section 1
Section Navigation Bar

Council Tax - Change of address

  • Use this form to notify the council if you, your family or your household have moved address.
    If there is a change to your household, someone has moved in, moved out or become 18 please complete the changes in my household form.
    Council tax is based on the initial assumption that two or more adults occupy a property. If you live by yourself, you will be entitled to a 25% discount. In some cases you may qualify for a discount if more than one adult occupies your property.
    Other reductions are available, please refer to the leaflet that comes with your bill or view our webpage.
  • This form consists of 4 pages and should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
  • Please note on filling in this form, that any field marked * is a mandatory field which requires an answer.
    eForms by AchieveForms